Location: Age UK Lancashire, St Georges Road, St. Annes, Lancashire, FY8 2AE
Service: Information and Advice
Time Commitment: Half day, however we are flexible. Various days available (no minimum time commitment is required)
- Meet and Greet Volunteer: Role ID Ref. CS-005
Are you friendly, caring and happy chatting to people? Do you have good local knowledge, ideally with some admin experience?
The service provides information and advice to older people and their families in the Fylde area. This can be on a range of subjects including benefits, local services, housing, social care, dementia, support groups, other Age UK services and many others.
- Provide a welcoming reception at our Fylde office
- Assist members of the public with enquiries and provide information and signposting as appropriate.
- Keep records of footfall and types of enquiries received.
- Creat information packs for customers and various other admin tasks as required.
Although ongoing support will be provided, you should be able to work under your own initiative and with minimal supervision.
Full training and out of pocket expenses will be provided This role is subject to a Basic Disclosure and Barring. If you would like to enquire about this role then please complete this online form or download one from the link below.