Location: Burnley Areas
Salary: £21,250 FTE
Hours: 21-35hrs flexible
In partnership with Lancashire and South Cumbria ICS, Age UK Lancashire are delivering a project, providing digital inclusion support to vulnerable adults to improve the outcomes of elective recovery programmes.
We are seeking Digital Navigators to deliver this project across Burnley areas
The main aims of the programme are to develop and deliver a digital inclusion wraparound support package which will realise the following benefits:
- Ensure that digital elective recovery programmes reach some of our most vulnerable patients who are digitally excluded.
- Support adults to prepare better for elective admissions, with the potential to reduce lengths of stay and improved rates of recovery.
- Support our patients through digital technology pre and post-op so that after discharge we can reduce the likelihood of re-admissions.
- Unlock the potential for more patients with Primary to access digital support such as virtual consultations and app usage, within and beyond elective care.
- Increase the capacity of health and care professionals working in peri-operative care due to increased self-service and self-management by digitally activated patients.
- Reduce future demand on primary and secondary care services by digitally enabling our patients whilst on a care pathway.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Are you able to deliver person-centred digital skills support session in people’s homes?
- Do you have experience of supporting vulnerable people?
- Are you able to develop positive working relationships with both professionals and those using the service?
- Do you have good technical knowledge on aspects of IT, broadband and wifi provision?
The full job pack can be downloaded below:
Early applications welcome
Interviews: To be confirmed
The nature of the post will require travel within a defined area. A full driving licence, appropriate insurance cover and use of a car are essential.
DBS: This post is eligible for an enhanced DBS check and all the associated costs will be met by the employee. The cost for the DBS check is £38 plus an additional administration charge of £6.11 totalling £44.11. This amount will be deducted from an employees first salary with Age UK Lancashire.
To apply please send your completed application or a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equality & Diversity-Age UK Lancashire are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Please complete the attached form to allow us to monitor our applicant and staff diversity.
Please complete the form below to allow us to monitor applicant and staff diversity