Salary: £19400FTE rising to £20000FTE after successful completion of a probation period.
Hours: 21hrs per week working 3 days - Thurs/Fri/Sat
- 25 days annual leave pro rata
- Company Pension
- Travel expenses (not including to and from home to base)
Age UK Lancashire is looking for an inspirational person to join us as Manager in our Accrington Furniture & Electrical store.
Do you have previous management experience with a retail background? Are you positive with a positive can-do attitude? Are you creative and have a flair for detail? Can you recognise your vintage from your shabby chic? Can you generate income from pre-loved items? We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic retailer with excellent customer service skills who enjoys working in a bright vibrant environment supporting the shop staff and volunteers to raise vital funds for our organisation.
The successful applicant will have:
- Positive, can- do attitude
- Retail Experience
- Motivation to reach sales/profit targets
- A flair for stock selection and presentation
- Determination to achieve good standards of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to work within a variable rota
You will be required to lead and motivate a team, including management of a Deputy Manager and recruit volunteers to help to deliver a successful business, generating income for our charitable works. Full training will be given.
The full job pack can be downloaded below:
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: early applications are welcomed