Location: Bamber Bridge
Hours: 21 hrs per week, working over three days on a flexible rota basis Monday -Sunday.
Salary: £16835 FTE
Age UK Lancashire is looking for an inspirational person to join them as a Deputy Shop Manager at our Bamber Bridge shop.
Do you have previous retail management experience with a positive can do attitude? Are you creative and have a flair for detail? Can you recognise your vintage from your shabby chic? Can you generate income from pre-loved items? We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic retailer with excellent customer service skills who enjoys working in a bright vibrant environment supporting the shop staff and volunteers to raise vital funds for our organisation.
The successful applicant will have:
- Positive, can do attitude
- Retail Experience, preferably in charity furniture
- Motivation to reach sales/profit targets
- A flair for stock selection and presentation
- Determination to achieve good standards of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to work within a variable rota
You will be required to support the manager to lead and motivate a team of volunteers to deliver a successful business, generating income for our charitable works. Full training will be given.
Closing date for applications: 20th June 2021
Interviews to be held on: 23rd June 2021
Further details and an application form can be downloaded below:
Alternatively please email email@example.com