Service Manager – Digital Inclusion Support for Elective Recovery
Location: Age UK Lancashire office - location negotiable/hybrid working
Salary: £33,000 FTE (£25,608pa increasing to £26,400pa actual for 28 hrs after successful completion of probation period)
Hours: Part time - 28hrs, flexible.
A message from our Chief Executive
Thank you for your interest in this role and for considering joining us at Age UK Lancashire.
Our vision that we are here “until everyone is living their best later life” is the strong thread that runs through our organisation and alongside our mission to “deliver outstanding, responsive and inclusive services & solutions” driving our decision making and keeping us focused on what’s important.
Age UK Lancashire has a proud history of delivering services to older people across Lancashire, enabling them to maintain their independence and to enjoy choice and control over their lives.
If you do come and work with us, you’ll join colleagues who are proud of and passionate about their work & our customers, who pull together as a team and who make an impressive difference in the lives of older people every day.
They make me proud every day to lead this very special organisation. If this sounds like you, we would love you to come and join us.
Age UK Lancashire are delivering a brand-new project, providing digital inclusion support to vulnerable adults to improve the outcomes of elective recovery programmes.
We are seeking an experienced project manager to implement and deliver this project.
The main aims of the programme are to develop and deliver a digital inclusion wraparound support package which will realise the following benefits:
- Ensure that digital elective recovery programmes reach some of our most vulnerable patients who are digitally excluded
- Support adults to prepare better for elective admissions, with the potential to reduce lengths of stay and improved rates of recovery
- Support our patients through digital technology pre and post-op so that after discharge we can reduce the likelihood of re-admissions
- Unlock the potential for more patients to access digital support such as virtual consultations and app usage, within and beyond elective care
- Increase the capacity of health and care professionals working in peri-operative care due to increased self-service and self-management by digitally activated patients
- Reduce future demand on primary and secondary care services by digitally enabling our patients whilst on a care pathway
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Are you an enthusiastic professional, who can lead by example, to effectively shape and drive this new project?
- Are you able to develop positive working relationships with key digital and health personnel to embed the project and stimulate appropriate referrals?
- Are you experienced in managing projects and contracts, delivering services and able to manage complex projects across multiple sites?
- Are you a confident manager with ability to develop yourself and lead your team and those involved in the service?
If so, we would love to hear from you! If you would like an informal discussion about the post please contact either Donna Studholme, Operations Director on 07545 274215 or Alison Read, Business Development Director on 07805 427658.
The full job pack can be downloaded below.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 15th August 2022 at 5pm (Early applications welcome)
Interviews: Wednesday 24th August 2022
The nature of the post will require travel across the area. A full driving licence, appropriate insurance cover and use of a car are essential.
DBS: This post is eligible for an enhanced DBS check and all the associated costs will be met by the employee. The cost for the DBS check is £40 plus an additional administration charge of £5.50 totalling £45.50. This amount will be deducted from an employees first salary with Age UK Lancashire.
Equality & Diversity-Age UK Lancashire are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Please complete the attached form to allow us to monitor our applicant and staff diversity.
Please complete the form below to allow us to monitor applicant and staff diversity