Are you, or do you know somebody who may be, concerned about:
- Keeping warm at home
- Affording utility bills
- Getting out of the house to collect prescriptions or go shopping
- Getting out and about, seeing friends or meeting new people?
If so, Age UK Lancashire may be able to help.
Until the end of March 2019, we are offering support to those who need it most, ensuring you stay warm and well over the winter months.
This FREE service offers:
- Advice and tips on keeping warm and staying healthy
- Free benefits checks and cost saving information
- Help to manage health conditions and avoid unplanned hospital stays
- Emergency winter warmth packs
- Support to access local activities and groups
Who can use this service?
Anyone over 50 and living in the Chorley, Preston and South Ribble districts.
How can the service be accessed?
If you would like support from this service then contact us directly.
We are also happy to receive referrals via health professionals or other relevant organisations on your behalf.