Day Care Organiser – Clarence House - Leicester
We have a fantastic and rewarding job opportunity within our organisation. We are looking to recruit an experienced Asian speaking day care organiser.
The service adds value to our service users, and indeed their families. The centre offers a tailor-made service based on the individuals' needs and requirements, ensuring each visit is fun-filled which enables our clients to interact with like-minded people being supported by amazing staff members. You will organise a range of stimulating, recreational and social activities being creative on a daily basis.
You will manage a group of individuals and volunteers providing coaching and 1-1 development, along with raising the profile of the centre and generating new customers.
- Relevant NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is essential
- Previous or proven experience is preferred
- Knowledge of health & safety in relation to working practices
- Ability to work within safeguarding guidelines
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enhanced DBS applies.
Hours: 16 hours per week. 8.30 am - 4.30 pm Monday & Wednesdays
Salary: £9385.74 per annum
Base: Clarence House, 46 Humberston Gate, Leicester, LE1 3PJ
Closing date: 19/09/2022
Interview date: to be confirmed
Reference No: AM 070422
How to Apply
Please return the completed forms by email to email@example.com
If you do need to send hard copies please mark the envelope Private & Confidential, and post it to:
Age UK Leicester Shire & Rutland,
113 Princess Rd East,