Age UK Leicester Shire & Rutland Charity Golf Tournament – Monday 13th September 2021 Lingdale Golf Club, Woodhouse Eaves, Leicestershire
The last 12 months have been really difficult for everyone, but now with the lifting of lockdown measures, there is something local businesses can look forward to – the 21st Annual Chanty Golf Tournament.
This year we would like to raise £10,000 to support older people living in Leicester, Leicestershire, and Rutland. All money raised from the tournament will be used to help meet the cost of the Charity’s COVID Emergency Response Service, which supports the many older people impacted by the pandemic.
You can support us by:
1. Entering a TEAM* of 3 or 4 players at a cost of £350.00
2. Sponsoring a HOLE and entering a TEAM* at a reduced cost of £400.00
3. Sponsoring a HOLE at a cost of £75.00
4. Sponsorship of TEAM or EVENT PRIZES of your choice.
* The team price includes starting the day with a breakfast roll and tea/coffee, refreshment bag for each player containing water/juice, fruit, and snacks, 18-holes of golf on one of Leicestershire’s most prestigious golf courses and finish off the day with a Drinks Reception and 3-course evening meal with wine.
You may enter as many teams of three or four players as you like. If you would like to enter a team or two, please contact Nikky Miles 07967 030401 or email email@example.com
We are working really hard to make sure that all our Age UK Leicester Shire & Rutland fundraising events go ahead safely in 2021. We are ever hopeful that by September all restrictions will have been lifted. We will always follow UK Government and England Golf guidelines https://www.englandgolf.org/ and we’ll update with any changes to the original plans for the day on a regular basis.
Play Safe, Stay Safe’ protocols for playing the game should be referenced by all golfers and we will make sure that all necessary masks and hand sanitisers are available on the day.
If you have any requests or concerns, please do get in touch and we will liaise with the golf club to make sure that you feel safe throughout the day.
We are hoping that this event will be something for us all to look forward to, the last 12 months have been tough but we feel more positive now about the future and we have really missed you all and can’t wait to be all together again on Monday 13th September.