Our Vision: A world in which older people flourish.
Our Mission: To improve lives of older people.
To achieve this we pledge to provide the following:
- At the first point of contact, you will receive a polite, friendly, helpful and professional response.
- Where we are unable to immediately deal with your enquiry, we will ensure that you are contacted within 24 working hours.
- Your enquiry will remain confidential to Age UK Lincoln & Kesteven unless it falls within Adult Safeguarding Procedures.
- We aim to answer your questions as fully as possible and will only refer you with your consent to another agency for specialist or ongoing advice.
- We aim to provide you with quality information and, where resources allow, in the format or language that best suits your needs.
- We aim to ensure that information produced by Age UK Lincoln & Kesteven is accurate and up-to-date. When this is not the case, we will advise you.
- We aim to answer all telephone enquiries within 45 seconds (8 rings), where you will be greeted by a staff member.
- During out of hours periods, you will be greeted by an electronic answering machine. Providing you leave your name and contact details, we will respond to you on the next working day.
- If you require an appointment with one of our departments, we aim to see you at your convenience where possible. We will contact you before hand to arrange a date and time. We will tell you if there are any documents you need to have available.
- If we need to visit you at home our staff will always show you an identity card when they visit you. If they are going to be late, they will try to let you know.
- All departments within the organisation will display the Customer Charter in a visible location for all to read and adhere to.
How you can help us:
- Please treat our staff and volunteers with dignity and respect.
- Please be as honest as you can when asked for information, so we can provide you with the most accurate advice and support available.
- If you have any comments or suggestions, please let a member of staff know, or write to us. We rely on your feedback to ensure that we are providing a quality service.
- If you make a complaint, we aim to contact you within 3 working days. If we are unable to resolve your complaint at first point of contact we will keep you informed of our progress up to and including its conclusion.