• Age UK Lincoln & Kesteven aims to provide the best possible service to older people and their carers in and around Lincoln and the Kesteven area.
• However, we recognise that from time to time we get it wrong and the service may not be up to standard. The support and confidence of users is crucial to Age UK Lincoln and that is why we are asking you to let us know if you are not completely satisfied. Complaints help us to get our services right for the future.
• We will do our best to respond positively and quickly to a complaint and, where appropriate, to make changes to our practice.
• Any complaint shall be risk-free. The service you receive or wish to receive will not be affected except to improve it.
• All complaints will be dealt with according to our confidentiality policy.
• Age UK Lincoln & Kesteven also welcomes suggestions and positive comments. They also help us to improve services.
Below is an online Customer Feedback form which you can use to make a complaint, make a query, send a commendation or make a suggestion. If you prefer you can write to us at : 36 Park Street, Lincoln, LN1 1UQ or email us directly at : firstname.lastname@example.org