New service – immediate starts available
Fixed Event Contracts until end of March 2021
In these extraordinary times, you really can make a difference by giving care to Lincolnshire residents.
We are looking for caring and experienced people who will be able to step in and provide care and support to the people of Lincolnshire, responding to the care needs in our communities.
Age UK Lincoln and South Lincolnshire’s Response Team is growing and we are looking for caring, compassionate and understanding people to join our professional and dedicated team.
£10.16 per hour plus mileage paid
Part time and full time contracts available over 7 days a week
Or vision and mission statements drive everything that we do;
A world in which older people flourish
To improve the lives of older people
As a Crisis Response Team member, you will be required to provide a response service providing care and support to Lincolnshire’s residents.
You will be office based and react to requests to provide care and support to residents in their own homes.
We offer a response service 7 days a week, mainly operating between the hours of 6.00am- 10.00pm and your guaranteed contract hours will be split into shift patterns.
We are embarking on a journey to grow our services to support more people and during this expansion need the right people to join us.
If you are motivated by our values, vision and mission statement and want to be part of a fast growing, forward thinking and friendly organisation please read on.
The Crisis Response Team is a really exciting project to be a part of and will make a huge positive impact for people across the county, who depend on the support of others.
Job Title: Crisis Response Team
Fixed Event until March 31st 2021
Job Category: Care & Support Services
Location: Countywide, in specified areas
Hours of work: Between 6am – 10pm. 7 days a week
Responsible to: Registered Care Services Manager
Job Purpose: To provide a responsive service providing care and support to vulnerable people in Lincolnshire. The post holder will ensure that high quality care is delivered in a personal centered way within the Service User’s home.
· To respond in a timely manner to provide personal care and support.
· You will be asked to present to a local base where you will be available for dispatch when required. This means that during some shifts, you may deliver back to back calls, but others you may be in the office completing other tasks.
· To maintain a safe environment for the Service Users in their own homes, whilst respecting their choices and rights.
· To communicate and liaise with other staff members within the organisation to ensure a holistic approach to the Service User’s needs.
· Following the Care Plan, deliver personal care to promote the Service User’s independence, dignity, privacy and choice.
· If required, prepare light meals as per Care Plan.
· To record all information of service delivered on the contact sheet within the Care Plan.
· Report all incidents in the appropriate manner to the Registered Care Services Manager/Care Coordinator.
· Attend all statutory training and supervisions.
· Work within Health & Safety, Confidentiality, Safeguarding, Medication Handling and Mental Capacity guidelines.
What we need from you:
Experience of working in a care service role preferred but not essential.
An up to date driving license with your own transportation (for which mileage expenses are paid).
Our great employment package includes:
Highly competitive rates of pay and uniform provided
Flexible working with contracted hours
Paid mileage to and from visits with a £0.40 per mile mileage allowance for the first 10,000 miles and £0.25 after this cap
Paid DBS and renewal service
Fully funded high quality induction and ongoing training
5.6 weeks annual leave pro rata and workplace pension scheme
Full UK driving licence and access to car is required.
A hugely rewarding experience
Role subject to Disclosure and Barring Service
Further information is available from 03455 564144 ext 1115 or 1121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please copy and paste the link below to complete the application form
Registered Charity No. 1075839