Our gardens are important to us and as an organisation; Age UK Lincoln & South Lincolnshire recognises that in later life gardening can become more difficult. It is good for wellbeing to be able to continue to enjoy and appreciate our outdoor spaces and for that reason, wherever possible, we will actively encourage our customers to continue gardening alongside their gardener if this is something they enjoy. We always try to provide the same friendly professional gardener on each visit to ensure continuity. Many of our gardeners are multi-skilled and may be able to assist you with little jobs around the house, such as decorating, putting up shelves, hanging pictures etc.
We are able to offer help with general gardening tasks and maintenance or a larger scale clear up following assessment.
We can offer a flexible service, with hours increasing or decreasing depending on your tailored requirements.
Tasks undertaken may include :
- Mowing the lawn
- Weeding in beds and planters
- Pruning and cutting back of hedges and small bushes
- Planting and maintenance of bulbs, plants or vegetables
All of our gardeners are DBS checked and fully insured.
Call our friendly gardening team to discuss your requirements on 03455 564 144
Restrictions on the service:
- Customers are to provide any tools required
- We are unfortunately unable to take any green waste away with us
- We cannot undertake tree felling or removal of large bushes etc.
Enquire about gardening
For more information on Gardening Services in Lincoln & South Lincolnshire please call 03455 564 144