At Age UK Lincoln & South Lincolnshire we recognise that home is where the heart is, and provide a range of products and services that enable people to live safely and maintain their independence in their own homes.
We provide a range of Telecare equipment including personal alarms known as "lifelines".
The Lifeline Unit gives you the freedom to live how you want with the security of knowing that at whatever stage in your life you are at you can get help when you need it. Our product range is suitable for people of all ages depending on their personal needs.
As Lincolnshire Telecare Services we are partnered with Lincolnshire Housing Partnership (LHP), who are a Lincolnshire based monitoring centre accredited by the Telecare Service Association (TSA). Should you press your pendant for help a friendly and expert call operator will answer your call anytime of the day or night.
How does it work?
- Using your existing landline telephone system. However, if you do not have a landline don't worry, we have lifeline units available which work using a mobile network, ensuring you can still call for help when it is needed.
- Can be set up and working within 7 days of ordering - we can do urgent installs within 48 hours if requested.
- A member of our dedicated team will visit your home and install the equipment. We will then give you a detailed explaination to you of how it works and who to contact.
- An industry leading Tunstall Lifeline equipment and monitory platform allows you to talk with the monitoring centre at any time of the day or night.
- We have purchase or rental options available.
The pendant can be provided as a necklace or watch strap.
With a single press of the button it connects to the monitoring centre getting you the help that you need. The pendants are shower proof and work within a 50-meter range of the lifeline unit.
There is no need to worry if you press the pendant by accident, we will make sure you are okay and then cancel the call.
Available from as little as £2.85 per week.
Make a referral now via our service referral form or call 03455 564 144
Why choose Lincolnshire Telecare Services
- More than 20 years combined experience
- Friendly and knowledgable team
- Accredited to Technology Enabled Care (TEC) the industry body ensuring the highest standards.
- Reassurance for family members that loved ones are safe and supported 24/7, 7 days a week, 365 days a year - including holidays.
- Peace of mind for you and your family.
Key safes and additional equipment
What is a Keysafe and why do I need one?
A Keysafe is a secure metal box and is attached by one of our technicians to the exterior wall of a property. Inside the Keysafe, you keep a spare key, or keys.
There is a panel on the front used for entering a secure code that you have chosen. Our Police approved Keysafe's can only be accessed by someone who knows the code.
Keysafes are helpful in lots of different situations and are particularly useful for people using a Lifeline Alarm and Pendant who need someone to be able to access their home in an emergency.
Are Keysafes secure?
They are safer than leaving your key in a "hidden place". They are also ideal if your family members or friends are visiting and you are unable to get up to answer the door and do not want to leave the door unlocked.
It gives you the confidence and reassurance that friends, family or carers can access your property in any emergency.
Depending on your personal needs a range of other equipment can be added to your Lifeline to maintain your independence at home including;
- Fall Detectors
- Smoke Alarms
- CO2 Detectors
- Bed Sensors
- Door Sensors
- Temperature Extreme Sensor
- Dementia Aids
Please downoad our brochure to view more products or alternatively you can contact a member of our friendly team on 03455 564 144
If you are worried about falling - this can be a preventive measure to ensure that you aren't alone if you need help.
Our range of fall detectors are designed to automatically generate a call for assistance if a fall is detected.
The iVi intelligent pendant can either be worn around the neck or on a belt buckle. Our other fall detector, The Vibby, has the option of being worn around the neck or the wrist.
Sensors and Detectors
All of our detectors are linked to our contact centre - when an alarm goes off we will contact the emergency services on your behalf.
Smoke detector raises an instant alarm if it detects smoke ensuring any potential fire situations are always responded to.
Our CO2 detector warns of dangerous Carbon Monoxide levels which will ensure that the appropriate action is taken
We also have a Temperature Extreme sensor which will give an early warning of any abnormal temperatures which may result in someone suffering from hypothermia or dehydration.
We can help you in your home.
Contact us to start your no obligation evaluation of how we can help you in your home to feel safer and more protected.