Lifeline alarms and safety at home
At Age UK Lincoln & South Lincolnshire we recognise that home is where the heart is, and provide a range of products and services that enable people to live safely and maintain their independence in their own homes.
To Support this ethos, we provide a range of telecare equipment including personal alarms known as "lifelines" to support people to feel safe at home.
Our lifeline unit gives you the freedom to live how you want with the security of knowing that whether you are young or older you can always get help when you need it. Our product range is suitable for people of all ages depending on their personal needs.
As Lincolnshire Telecare Services we are partnered with Lincolnshire Housing Partnership (LHP), who are a Lincolnshire based monitoring centre accredited by the Telecare Service Association (TSA). Should you press your pendant for help a friendly and expert call operator will answer your call anytime of the day or night.
How does it work?
- Using your existing landline telephone system. However, if you do not have a landline don't worry, we have lifeline units available which work off a mobile network, ensuring you can still call for help when it is needed.
- Can be set up and working within 7 days of ordering, but we can where necessary do urgent installs within 48 hours.
- A member of our dedicated team will visit your home and install the equipment and explain to you how it works, giving you confidence and reassurance.
- An industry leading Tunstall Lifeline equipment and monitory platform allows you to talk withthe monitoring centre at any time of the day or night.
- We have purchase or rental options available.
The pendant can be provided as a necklace or watch strap.
With a single press of the button it connects to the monitoring centre getting you the help that you need. The pendants are shower proof and work withing a 50 meter range of the lifeline unit.
There is no need to worry if you press the pendant by accident, we will make sure you are ok and then cancel the call.
Available from as little as £2.85 per week.
Make a referral now via our service referral form or call 03455 564 144
Why choose Lincolnshire Telecare Services
- More than 20 years combined experience
- Friendly and knowledgable team
- Accredited to Technology Enabled Care (TEC) the industry body ensuring the highest standards.
- Reassurance for family members that loved ons are safe and supported 27 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year
- Peace of mind for the service user and their family.
Key safes and additional equipment
What is a Keysafe and why do I need one?
A Keysafe is a secure metal box is attached by one of our technicians to the exterior wall of a property. Inside the keysafe, you keep a spare key, or keys,
There is a panel on the front used for entering a secure code that you have chosen. Our Police approved keysafe's can only be accessed by someone who knows the code.
Keysafes are helpful in lots of different situations and are particularly useful for people using a Lifeline Alarm and pendant who need someone to be able to access their home in an emergency.
Are Keysafes secure?
They are safer than leaving your key in a "hidden place" if you family members or firends are visiting and you are unable to get up to answer the door and do no want to leave the door unlocked.
Having a C500 Keysafe fitted provides peace of mind that your keys are stored in a police accredited Keysafe, which can be securely fitted at your home by one of our trained technicians.
It gives you the confidence and reassurance that friends, family or carers can access your property should you need them to.
Depending on your personal needs a range of other equipment cn be added to your Lifeline to maintain your indeepndence at home including;
- Fall Detectors
- Smoke Alarms
- CO2 Detectors
- Bed Sensors
- Door Sensors
- Temperature Extreme Sensor
- Dementia Aids
Please downoad our brochure to view more products or alternatively give our friendly team a call on 03455 564 144
Are you prone to falls and worried about not being able to call for help? Do you have a relative in this position?
Our range of fall detectors are designed to automatically generate a call for assistance if a fall is detected.
The iVi intelligent pendant can either be worn around the neck or on a belt buckle. Our other fall detector, The Vibby, has the option of being worn around the neck or the wrist.
Sensors and Detectors
All of our detectors are linked to our contact centre so if they alarm we will contact the emergency services.
The smoke detector raises an instant alarm if it detects smoke ensuring any potential fire situations are always responded to.
Our CO2 detector warns of dangerous Carbon Monoxide levels which will ensure that the appropriate action is taken
We also have a Temperature Extreme sensor which will give an early warning of any abnormal temperatures which may result in someone suffering from hypothermia or dehydration.