At Age UK Lincoln & Kesteven we are committed to providing a high quality, reliable and consistent home care service.
We believe that people are unique and their care should reflect this. We work with individuals to deliver a personalised care service which will empower and enable them to stay independent at home.
We will work with you to build a care plan which will detail what you would like from each visit. This could include assistance with washing, bathing, dressing, food and drink preparation and medication support.
Our sitting service offers the opportunity to spend more time getting to know an individual whilst providing company and an opportunity for unpaid carers to have a break or go out.
All of our carers are highly trained, reliable and friendly and work hard to deliver these services.
Personal care service includes help with:
- Dressing and undressing
- Washing, bathing, shaving and cleaning teeth
- Toileting and continence care
- Getting in or out of bed
- Eating and drinking
- Taking medication and communicating
- Are you a carer for a disabled, frail or elderly person?
- Do you worry about leaving them at home alone to attend appointments?
- Would you appreciate some time to go shopping or catch up with friends?
- Or even just some time for yourself?
Our sitting service provides friendly, reliable, trustworthy staff to ensure that you get the break that you deserve. All our staff are DBS checked.
For further information
Please contact the Care Services Team on 01522 696000