Strengthening Connections across Lincoln & South Lincolnshire
Are you feeling isolated?
Struggling to make contact with family or friends?
Need to open a bank account but can’t get into town?
Would like a face to face health appointment but would prefer to have the consultation at home?
Do you need support with technology?
Making use of the options available online can help to make life easier.
WE CAN HELP FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME
- Video call family or friends
- Book a virtual GP appointment
- Shop online for groceries, utilities etc
- Log in to join one of our many activities, from quizzes reading, seated exercise classes and more
- Our Information & Advice team can help you with a benefit check or open a bank account online
No computer or internet is necessary as we will bring our own and our advisors will guide you through the process, or if you prefer complete it for you.
All Government guidelines on social distancing and use of PPE will be strictly adhered to.
To discuss how we can help, or refer a friend or family member into the service please call 03455 564 144
If you would like to learn more about this incredible project and learn how to use online services, face time and more please complete our referal form and one of the team will be in touch.