Are you self-isolating? We are making wellbeing calls to local older people who may need our help.
- A regular phone call to check you're ok
- Checking on your health
- Making sure you have your medication
- Information and reassurance
- Critical shopping and delivery support
Priority will be given to those aged 70+ and living alone.
Request a call using the contact details below:
Phone: 0300 003 1992 (10:00 – 14:00, Mon – Thurs, or leave a recorded message)
Support our work during the coronavirus epidemic
Help us provide support to older people during the coronavirus epidemic by donating using the following methods:
- Aviva Community Fund
- Text AUKMM to 70085 to donate £10 (texts cost £10 plus one standard rate message).
Age UK coronavirus guide
Information about the symptoms of coronavirus and how you can reduce the risk of catching the virus and spreading it to others.