Sadly, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have had to put many of our face to face services and activities on hold for the time being. However, Age UK Mid Mersey remains committed to providing the best support possible to older people in our local communities. We are still here to help and can offer Information and Advice, FREE benefit checks and Home Energy checks, wellbeing support and signposting.
A personal service for older people offering help with regular housework, shopping and laundry to social activities. All for an affordable fee.
What kind of help can we offer?
- Your very own personal assistant at home
- Help finding trusted traders
- Help with laundry and ironing
- Befriending, sitting and reading service
- Accompanied social events, cinema and theatre
- Advice and support with utilities, banks and suppliers
- Support to GP visits, prescriptions and care advice
- Meal preparation and shopping
- Full range of housework
Get in touch for more information about the price of this service.
Accessing this service
To book an appointment or find out more about this service, contact us.