Skip to content

Intense clean Service

  • Location: Age UK Milton Keynes
  • Price: Costs may vary
Call 01908 557874 for more info

Quotes calculated from £30.00 per hour.

Age UK Milton Keynes
Peartree Centre 1, Chadds Lane
Peartree Bridge
United Kingdom

A more intensive, domestic cleaning service that offers a complete clean and clearing of unwanted items and rubbish. All work is individually priced.

We offer a more in depth cleaning service

Our team can return a property to a hygienic condition, ensuring a person's home is clean and safe for them to live in.  We can make a home ready for patients being discharged from hospital, helping to support their physical health and mental wellbeing.

We can

clean carpets
remove unwanted items
clear spaces and move furniture
clean ovens, kitchen cupboards and difficult-to-reach areas

How it works

We carry out a home visit to assess requirements
We recommend a schedule of work and provide an estimated cost. If a large amount of work is to be undertaken we will work with our clients to prioritise their needs
Our staff are fully insured and DBS checked

Terms and conditions

Maximum of six hours work per day
All quotes will be based on the first assessment
Once the quote has been agreed and accepted, a deposit of 30% of the full costs will be required to confirm the booking.  The remaining 70% will be collected at the end of the clean and with the client being satisfied with the work carried out.