If you are looking to partner your company with a highly regarded and inspiring local charity, then look no further. We will ensure a corporate Partnership with Age UK Newcastle is engaging, motivating and fun for all involved. Through partnering with Age UK Newcastle you will help support the city’s most vulnerable older people, while at the same time meeting your own Corporate Social Responsibility objectives. By working with us, you can raise vital funds and help transform the lives of older people in Newcastle.
Our Partnerships are always mutually beneficial and we have a lot of diverse opportunities to offer, so please read on.
- Charity of the year: nominate us as your charity of the year and support a high profile local charity.We can provide ideas for fundraising and publicise your support.
- Team challenge: participate in activities such as the Great North Run on our behalf - or join in with our staff.
- Donate a service: you could be one of the solicitors who contribute to our Will writing service for customers, a printing firm who might be willing to produce some literature for us or maybe you can offer technical support for our website?
- Payroll giving: an opportunity for staff to make pre-tax donations directly through their payroll - a simple and effective way to show your support.
- Sponsor us directly: become an official sponsor of one of our vital services such as befriending, day services, our regular keep fit sessions including yoga and tai chi or one off events throughout the year such as our Christmas or volunteer thank you event. Or why not sponsor a staff member or volunteer who provide valued support for many people across the city?
- Involve your customers: promote and publicise our work and your relationship with us and encourage others to support us.
- Display one of our collection tins on your premises: forego your morning cuppa and donate the proceeds to us instead, hold a coffee morning or just encourage donations.
- Get in touch to talk about the possibilities of a partnership
Benefits for your business
- Listing and hyperlink on our website: we want people to know about the partnerships we have with businesses in the area.
- We can provide information that you can make available on your website/intranet for the public and staff to learn more about your relationship with us.
- Raise awareness of our services amongst your staff: we often find that staff themselves or their relatives are interested in our services. We can offer a wealth of advice and information and can signpost the way to a whole host of related information and services.
- Engage your staff: knowing that their company supports a worthwhile local charity is a great way to motivate staff.
- Raise your profile: we can promote our partnership with you and acknowledge your support through our website, social media, on our literature, in the local media and via our newsletters.
- Access to different audiences: we can promote our relationship with your company to our supporters. Association with our well known and trusted brand can provide your business with access to the local over 50s market, drive sales and improve your reputation.
- Make a difference: demonstrate that your company takes its corporate social responsibility seriously and enhance your credibility, brand values and reputation.
“David Gray Solicitors have been providing will writing and legal advice to Age UK Newcastle’s customers for many years. We are familiar with the vital services that Age UK Newcastle provide for older people in need across the city and the respected status they have in the community so we consider our support an essential part of our corporate social responsibility. We chose to support this excellent local charity as we are a well-established firm based in Newcastle and wanted to give something back to older people in the area; we recognise how important it is to provide an accessible, affordable and trusted service. We also understand that our input can enhance the charity’s ability to deliver valuable services to people at a time in their lives when they need that extra support and advice. We believe that our partnership benefits Age UK customers, boosts morale within our organisation and is good for business”. Cliff Veitch, partner, David Gray solicitors
To discuss how we can work together contact Julie Ashford on 0191 235 9916 or email email@example.com