Anglian Water’s Priority Services Register
Anglian Water is working in partnership with Age UK Northamptonshire.
If you need practical support, Anglian Water’s Priority Services Register is here for you. It’s completely free, and once you’ve signed up, you can stay on it for as long as you like.
Anglian Water can help a really wide range of people including:
- Those with sight or hearing difficulties
- Those with mobility difficulties
- those with serious or terminal illness
- Those which use vital medical equipment
- Those who care for a loved one
- Those who are isolating during the pandemic (Covid-19)
Anglian Water offer a wide range of support including:
- Reading your meter for you (if you find this difficult)
- Sending out bills in other formats (Larger sized font, braille and talking bills)
- Providing a knock and wait service to give you a little extra time to answer your door
- A password scheme to protect you from scams
- Allowing someone else to manage your account
- Proactive contact if there is an emergency or planned disruption to your supply, with delivered bottled water, if required
As an Anglian Water partner, Age UK Northamptonshire can help you register for free practical support over the phone.
Please call Age UK Northamptonshire on 01604 631030 to register
You can also call Anglian Water direct on 0800 232 1951
To find out more information anglianwater.co.uk/priority