Our Carers Sitting Service helps people who care for an older person who lives with them.
We are now providing this service to clients where they would like the service and it is safe for us to provide it. Please get in touch if you are interested, as we are now able to accept new clients.
What does the service offer?
- a carer to sit with your loved one, enabling you to take a break.
- the chance to talk to someone who understands and who will listen to you, offering support in your caring role.
- information on matters which may concern you as a carer, for example, benefits and allowances, aids and adaptations. We can provide information and advice on what other services and support you could access locally and nationally, including the chance to benefit from the experiences of others and we can signpost you to carers groups across the county.
Who is it for?
People who care for an older person who lives with them in Northamptonshire.
How much does it cost?
We carry out a home assessment and offer clients a package of:
- a two-hour session every week at £7 per hour or
- a three-hour session three times a month at £7 per hour
You can also choose to pay for additional hours at £19 per hour once we have carried out the home assessment. This will depend on the availability of staff.
Get in touch
Please call us on 01604 611200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book an appointment
Get in touch or send an email to arrange a home visit.