Due to the increased challenges we are facing because of Covid-19 this service is temporarily closed.
A friendly face to visit you safely in your home
The restrictions imposed because of the coronavirus mean that we cannot welcome everyone back to our day centres as we would like. We are offering a new service which will provide support to some of the most isolated and vulnerable older people in our community. We will do this as long as people would like the service and it is safe for us to provide it.
What does the service offer?
- a friendly, caring person who will stay for a chat, providing company and support
- we can help you do a jigsaw puzzle or wordsearch, reminisce about events and enjoy a cup of tea together
- no personal care is provided
- our staff will wear the appropriate protective equipment and observe social distancing rules
Who is it for?
- older people living in Northamptonshire
- available Monday to Friday 9.30am - 2.30pm
How much does it cost?
- £18 per hour
- sign up for a regular weekly or fortnightly visit
Get in touch
Please call us on 01604 604500 or email: email@example.com