We provide a Home Care Cleaning service to help older people live independently in their own home.
What does the service offer?
Our friendly, reliable Domestic Care Workers are DBS (Disclosure and Barring) checked (formerly Criminal Records Bureau, or CRB) and have provided references, which we have checked. We can help with domestic duties in your home, such as:
- cleaning of kitchens, bathrooms and toilets
- internal cleaning of windows
- small amounts of washing and ironing
- light shopping at local shops
- changing beds
- vacuuming and dusting
Who is it for?
People aged 55 or over living in Northamptonshire.
How much does it cost?
- We charge £11 per hour. This can be paid at each visit or by monthly invoice if you prefer.
- The minimum service we can arrange is one hour per fortnight, but please ring us to discuss your requirements.
How do I access the service?
Contact us on 01604 611207 or 0845 677 2220. All clients will be visited by a member of our Service Advice Team to assess their needs and find out what support they would like.
Once a Domestic Care Worker has been arranged for a client we regret we are not able to provide cover if they are absent due to sickness or holiday, but will do our best to help.