Age NI is the leading charity for older people in Northern Ireland. There are over 350,000 people over 60 living here today. Many older people tell us that they are happy, leading fulfilling and independent lives.
According to a recent report by COPNI, the over 60s will contribute almost £25 billion to the economy in the next 50 years through volunteering, childcare and working. We celebrate the positive impact they make in our society as workers, volunteers and carers.
Too many older people in NI, however, are struggling in later life. We care for 1,200 people every week at our dementia residential home, day centres and domiciliary care service. The Age NI Advice Service deals with more than 10,000 calls for help every year from people who are concerned about their income, health and housing. Over 8,000 people use an Age NI Personal Alarm to help them to remain independent at home. We make a positive difference to lives of thousands of older people every year.
A corporate partnership with Age NI will support your organisation to reach this diverse group of consumers, realise your social responsibility goals, and by raising vital funds you will play a significant role in helping us to make Northern Ireland a better place to age.
We can offer you:
- A shared vision - we believe in a world where everyone can love later life and you can help us make a lasting impact on the lives of older people in Northern Ireland
- Employee engagement opportunities - we offer a range of volunteering and fundraising options for your staff
- Effective marketing opportunities - we offer multiple engagement channels to reach our diverse audience
- Extended digital reach - we have a strong social media following [link to twitter & facebook] and average 14,500 visits to our website every month
- Positive brand association and PR - we are the largest charity working with and for older people in NI
For more information contact Siobhan Casey, Director of Marketing:
Telephone: 028 9024 5729
Or use our Contact form