ViVO Store Ambassador
Age NI is delighted to have been selected by ViVO as their Charity Partner.
ViVO stores can be found in 80 locations across the country providing a quick and convenient way to shop. We are now recruiting ViVO Store Ambassadors, a local liaison between Age NI and local ViVO stores so that together we can support older people across Northern Ireland.
If you are interested in becoming a local liaison for one or a number of stores in your area please get in touch and we can then discuss your preferred locations.
Outline of Activities
- Act as a local liaison with the ViVO stores in your area.
- Visit the stores on occasions throughout the year to build & maintain a positive relationship with the store owner/manager and encourage staff to get involved in fundraising activities.
- Deliver and collect Age NI materials when required.
- Empty collection cans when required, count and lodge the money.
- Attend and support in store Age NI events and activities.
- Take part in local photo opportunities when required.
Skills and experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of your local area
- Willing to travel within your local area – drivers preferred
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Approximately 1 day a month, but will be reviewed as the partnership progresses. Time will vary depending on number of stores being managed.
- Stores are open 7 days a week
What you can expect from Age NI
- Support and briefings from a member of the Age NI Fundraising Team
- Induction & Training
- Travel expenses and reimbursement of any other out of pocket expenses
If you are interested in this role please contact:
Rosalind Cole, Events & Community Fundraiser
Tel: 07850 919 165
To volunteer, fill out the volunteer form, telephone 028 9024 5729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org