Skip to content

Finding and using health services

  • Health and Social Care Trusts

    HSC trusts are the main providers of health and social care in Northern Ireland. There are five covering different council areas.
  • Local pharmacies

    When it comes to a one stop shop of health assessment services, your local or high street pharmacy probably has it covered.
  • NHS continuing healthcare

    NHS continuing healthcare (NHS CHC) is a package of care arranged and funded solely by the health service for a person aged 18 or over to meet physical or mental health needs.
  • Raising concerns about a nurse

    All practising nurses and midwives in the UK are registered with and regulated by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC). NMC exist to protect the public.

Call our advice line

0808 808 7575 0808 808 7575

Health Services