Author: Age NI
Published on 20 July 2017 12:00 PM
Age NI and Macmillan Cancer Support are working in partnership to bring together older people with a cancer experience.
Why are we doing this?
- To find out what experiences older people living with cancer have
- To ensure that the voices of older people living with cancer are listened to and heard
- To improve services for other older people facing a cancer diagnosis
Who should attend?
If you are an older person with lived cancer experience in the past 10 years – this can include having a cancer diagnosis or caring for someone with a cancer diagnosis – please join us.
Dates & locations
Wednesday 2 August 2017
Grosvenor Conference Centre, Glengall Street, BT12 5AD
Wednesday 9 August 2017
Meadowbank Residential Home, 2 Donaghanie Road, Omagh, BT79 0NR
- Events will run from 10.30am until 12 noon
- Tea/coffee and scones will be served
- Group discussions looking at specific areas around the cancer journey
Are you interested?
For more information or to book a place, please contact Maura McClean at Age NI
Tel: 028 9024 5729