In the Age NI Life magazine, we highlight the range of activities and support that we offer and share positive stories from inspirational older people we work with, who are living fulfilling later lives.
The latest issue
In this edition, we focus on challenges and events that you can take part in this year to help to raise vital funds for Age NI. Lots of inspirational people have trekked, ziplined, walked on hot coals and even jumped out of a plane for us over the years. To find a challenge, event or campaign activity to suit you, check out our handy guide.
We also bring you up to date with the work of our advice, policy, care and volunteering teams along with personal stories from the wonderful people and families we support, and those who support us.
Download Issue 5 (PDF 1MB)
Issue 4: Autumn / Winter 2015
- No one should have no one - Age NI’s winter campaign to support people facing later life alone Age NI's winter campaign to support people facing later life alone
- Drop-In Advice Service Comes to Banbridge
- Age NI Style Watch
- Nick's Trek for Age NI
Download Issue 4 (PDF 2MB)
Issue 3: Spring / Summer 2015
- Talking shop - Dame Mary Peters opens new Age NI retail store
- Volunteer this Spring & Summer at St.Paul's day centre
- Birthday Bonanza for caring grandfather
- Win a £100 One4All Gift Card!
Download Issue 3 (PDF 2MB)
Issue 2: Autumn / Winter 2014
- Loneliness in Later Life - Age NI twins providing comfort and care to older people
- Age NI Dementia Service making later life the best it can be
- Putting the fun into fundraising
- Enter our competition to win your height in tea and biscuits!
Download Issue 2 (PDF 4MB)
Issue 1: Spring / Summer 2014
- Loving later life - Age NI volunteer Alan tells us why life is good!
- See the benefit with the Age NI Advice Service
- Help us stop age discrimination
- Become an Age NI Information Ambassador
Download Issue 1 (PDF 2MB)
Short url to this page: www.ageni.org/magazine