Titanic Belfast is the world's largest Titanic visitor experience, exploring the Titanic story in a fresh and insightful way.
Make your way through the 9 interactive galleries of the Titanic Experience, and experience the Shipyard ride which simulates Harland & Wolff during the construction of the Titanic, opportunities to view First – Second and Third Class staterooms and a GCI deck by deck re-enactment of the ship’s interior, learn about passengers on board as well as the ports she visited, the press reaction to the sinking as well as survivors stories, the inquiries as to how and why the disaster occurred (Both British & American Inquiries) which displays the 30-foot long longitudinal plan used during the British Wreck Inquiry which is described as the ‘Holy Grail’ of Titanic Artefacts, the myths and legends surrounding the ship and exploration of Titanic’s wreck and our Ocean Exploration Centre.
Due to the self-guided nature of the experience, visitors are encoruages to spend as much time as they wish exploring the galleries. On average it takes around two or three hours to complete the exhibition.
Offers for older people's groups
Titanic Belfast have discounts and offers for older people's groups (15 people or more).
Booking in for a visit groups will receive:
- Unique Five-star interactive experience at Northern Irelands biggest tourist attraction
- Visitor route fully accessible (Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters to hire – free of charge)
- Discounted Rates
- Discounted Offers on guide books and audio guides
- Professional Host who will meet and greet the group
- Friendly, flexible booking service – Dedicated Group booking Assistant
- Easy coach drop off / pick up and free coach parking (Coach Drivers can access the exhibit free of charge)
- Fast tracked in to the galleries.
- Those that require essential care during their visit – their Carer will go for free.
- Keepsake for each member of your group (Replica Titanic boarding pass)
The discounted rate is £11.00 per person. (The standard price for Titanic Belfast is £15.50 and this doesn’t include the fast track, welcome or keepsake.)
How to book
To book a group visit, complete the online form at titanicbelfast.com
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or telephone 028 9076 6386.