EveryDay, a social enterprise wholly owned by Age UK North Tyneside, are looking for Community Care Assistants in North Tyneside and Newcastle. We currently have vacancies in the following areas:
- Gosforth/High Heaton
- Killingworth/Forest Hall
- North Shields
- Whitley Bay
As a care assistant your goal is to promote and enable our clients to live as independently as possible in their own homes. Care assistant roles can also vary from companionship, shopping, meal preparation and housework to aiding with medication, bathing and more personal care duties.
How to apply:
Follow this link to apply online - https://www.everydayuk.org/join-our-team/application-form/
Email – Hrteam@everydayuk.org
Phone – 0191 2877011
What we offer our Care Assistants:
We offer an enhanced rate of pay of £9.53 including travel time, to all care assistants with their Level 2 Qualification. As well as a fantastic rates of pay, we also provide our care assistants with a range of employee benefits:
- Paid training and induction
- Paid DBS check
- Two free EveryDay care assistant uniforms
- 4 weeks paid holiday - separate to hourly rate
- 8 days paid bank holidays
- Mileage paid at 20p per mile OR staff can use one of two EveryDay pool cars
- Double time for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- £5 Monthly payment for mobile phone users
- Staff engagement forum representing group employees
- Annual pay review
- Health and wellbeing events
- Loyalty bonus paid after two years’ service
- Refer a friend scheme £200 payment
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
What we look for in a Care Assistant:
Previous experience in care or as a care assistant is not necessary. Full training is always provided.
We require you to have:
- The right to work in the UK
- A kind nature and passion to making a difference as a care assistant.
- A valid Driver’s Licence and your own car if possible
Part Time positions available at a rate of £9.23 - £9.53 per hour.
EveryDay is a social enterprise, wholly owned by Age UK North Tyneside. All profits generated from our Care services are therefore returned to the Charity to help fund vital services and activities for older people.
For more than 20 years, EveryDay has been providing regular care services all across North Tyneside. Through our dedication to care this lead to the launch of our Home Care Business in 2005. In 2017, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) awarded us a 'Good' rating for the quality of our care which we strive to uphold and exceed as our enterprise continues to grow.