In partnership with Age UK North Tyneside, Joining Forces delivers a person-centered service that transforms the lives of older veterans in the community.
Joining Forces is a Ministry of Defence-supported project to support the quality of life and wellbeing of veterans (anyone who has completed at least 1 day of military service) born before 1950 and their family and carers.
We can help you to:
- Increase your confidence and mental well-being.
- Become aware of the support available to you
- Reconnect with your community
- Develop new interests and skills
- Improve your quality of life
For more information please call
Joining Forces is supported by the Aged Veterans Fund funded by the Chancellor using LIBOR funds.