Free, confidential and independent support for those living in a care home and their relatives or carers.
What is the Residents’ Representative Service?
We offer independent support to residents living in a care home and their relatives or carers. We work in partnership with the people we support and will ensure your voice is heard, wishes are respected and rights are upheld.
What do we offer?
- An independent and confidential service tailored to your needs
- Support and representation
- Someone to provide a listening ear and discuss any concerns with
- Someone independent to speak on your behalf
- Information to enable you to make informed choices and decisions
- Information on other agencies and services that can help and signpost or refer you to them
- Information about GP and community services specifically for older person’s care homes residents
Who is this service for?
Those living in a care home and their relatives or carers.
Which area does this service cover?
- Nottingham City
- Nottingham North & East CCG area
How is this service delivered?
In person via:
- One-to-one sessions
- Group sessions
- Residents and relatives meetings
Where is this service delivered?
In the care home
How much does this service cost?
For more information or to access this service, please contact:
t 0115 919 4880
t 0115 919 4877
t 0115 919 4876
Nottingham North & East
t 0115 919 4872
t 0115 855 3380
Alternatively, please write to us at:
Residents’ Representative Service
Age UK Notts
The Sybil Levin Centre
577a Nuthall Road