Volunteer with Ambition for Ageing to help make your community more ‘age-friendly’.
Volunteers support our project in many ways:
- Become a Community Researcher – help us to find out more about what’s happening in the local community, record community assets and find out what people want.
- Get involved in our local age friendly steering groups – help us to prioritise the work we do in each area and help us to plan and run local events and activities.
- Provide project support – help us to run local projects or groups.
- Offer to drive an older person who can’t get to an activity on their own.
- Buddy up with an older person who can’t take part in an activity on their own.
- Provide administrative support - help with admin and day to day tasks, e.g. our community newsletters.
- Help us at events – help us with planning, setting up and running community events.
Our volunteer roles are very flexible. If there are other skills and talents that you want to share, get in touch, and we will work with you to look at opportunities.
Find out more about our volunteer roles below:
To volunteer for Ambition for Ageing, please contact our project team on the details below.