Learn how to use your digital equipment such as smart phones, computers and tablets with the help of our volunteers.
We offer free 1 hour sessions all people over 50 to help learn how to use digital equipment. Here are a few things our volunteers can help with, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Word
- Setup and use emails
- Texting (phone)
- Saving contacts (phone)
- Use a browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge/Internet Explorer etc)
- Use a search engine such as Google
- Read the news
- Instant messanging such as Skype
- Install and uninstall apps (phone/tablet)
- Install and uninstall programs (computer/laptop)
- Connecting to a wifi connection
- File structures
- How to save files such as letters written in Microsoft Word
- How to open previously saved files.
- Play music
- Watch videos on YouTube
- Setting alarms (phone/tablet)
- Setup and use FaceBook, Twitter or other social media
Please contact us for more information or to make an appointment.