Our garden maintenance service offers customers a professional and friendly service carried out by experienced staff who are all Disclosure and Barring Service checked. We can provide a regular weekly or monthly maintenance service or we can also cater for one-off gardening jobs. Our gardeners use all their own professional, petrol-powered equipment but may occasionally need access to an electricity supply or an outside water tap for some jobs.
Services we can offer you
- General garden maintenance
- Grass cutting and lawn care
- Trimming hedges, bushes and trees (up to a height of three metres)
- Leaf raking and clearance
- Weeding (PA1 and PA6 qualified to provide weed treatments)
- Tidying and raking borders
- Supplying and planting flowers, shrubs and bulbs
- Pressure washing of patios
- Moss removal from footpaths
- Repairing and treating garden fences
- Clearing overgrown areas and disposal of garden waste
How much does the Gardening Service cost?
Most typical gardening jobs are charged at £25 per hour. For larger gardening jobs we may need to come and visit you in order to provide an accurate estimate.
For enquiries about our gardening service or to make a booking, call us on 023 9288 3505 or email email@example.com.
Special thanks to our sponsors
We would like to express our sincere thanks to the sponsors of our Gardening Service, Mountjoy Building & Maintenance, Portsmouth Water and Rentokil Initial who have generously donated vans and other equipment to Age Uk Portsmouth. Without the kind support and sponsorship of these organisations it would not have been possible for us to set up our Gardening Service for the older people of Portsmouth.