Cleaner / Housekeeper (Casual Contractors) to work across the Borough of Richmond upon Thames
If you know anyone who might be interested, please refer them on to us. As a small thank you, we will give you a £50 voucher of your choice to anyone who refers an applicant on to us once the applicant has been with us for three months. Word of mouth is one of the best ways we have to find the caring, supportive individuals we are looking for.
£9.75 an hour plus 5% pension, mileage and holiday pay
Our reliable housekeeping service helps our clients with a range of tasks to help ease struggles and improve quality of life.
We are looking for friendly and empathetic individuals to join us on a casual contract basis as cleaners / housekeepers. Successful candidates will be able to help with a range of tasks that will include:
- Housework (dusting, hoovering, bed making, cleaning - kitchen and bathrooms)
- Prescription collection
- Preparing light snacks
- Other assistance may be possible as agreed between the client and the Co-ordinator
- Enjoy varied work
- Ideally have some experience in a cleaning, care or housekeeping environment
- Be able to think on their feet and problem solve
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Be happy to work alone
- Have good organisational skills
- Have good time management skills
- Fluent in English
- Hard working & physically fit
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Good customer service skills
- Full UK driving license with access to a vehicle is preferable but not essential
- Be reliable, trustworthy and conscientious
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading local charity, and provide a valued service to the local community.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com