Benefits & Allowances
Many older people are not claiming their full benefit entitlements!
Call us or drop into a local venue and we can help you with benefit checks and new benefit applications.
- Help with completing forms for attendance allowance and other benefits.
- Advice on council tax and housing benefit.
- Advice on how to get help with housing repairs.
- How to keep your house warm and subsidised insulation deals.
- Housing options - sheltered, residential/nursing homes.
- Home visits are available by appointment to those with mobility limitations.
The following venues are being used:
Thimblemill Library, Glebefields Library, Wednesbury Library, Langley Library, Blackheath Library and The Creative Hub, Wesley Community Centre, High Street, West Bromwich.
Please phone 0121 314 4526 for actual dates and times. Thank you.