Becoming an Age Scotland Member
Age Scotland is a membership organisation. Membership is free and open to both groups and organisations and to individuals who support the vision and aims of the Charity.
Age Scotland membership has grown rapidly since the charity was formed in 2009. There are currently more than 300 individuals and 1000 groups and organisations in membership of Age Scotland. Each member group or organisation provides a range of valuable services and activities to improve later life for people in Scotland.
There are 3 categories of membership.
- Category 1 Membership
- Category 2 Membership
- Category 3 Membership for Individuals
Membership benefits between the categories differ slightly, however every member group and individual member receives:
- Invitations to attend Network meetings and the National Conference
- Invitations to attend the Age Scotland Annual General Meeting
- A copy of Age Scotland's magazine 'Advantage' 3x a year
- Access to Fundraising opportunities
Category 1 Members also benefit from:
- Access to the Age Scotland Community Grants programme
- Access to Community Development Support
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting