Choose whichever means of supporting Age Scotland suits you best and be assured of our gratitude.
Quick, no fuss, secure donations
You can make a quick, no fuss, secure donations online via Just Giving or by texting AGES10 followed by your donation amount to 70070 (e.g. AGES10 £5).
Make a regular commitment
If you feel an affinity with our work and want to make a regular commitment via our individual giving scheme, Thrive! please consider:
- Setting up a Direct Debit
- You can print Age Scotland’s Direct Debit instruction and return it to us at the usual address which is shown on the form – alternatively we can send you one to complete if you call us on 0333 32 32 400.
- Or you can do this securely online via Virgin Money Giving by selecting ‘regular donation’ and choosing the amount you’d like to give each month.
- If you’re in employment, you can give regularly via the Give As You Earn scheme (also known as Payroll Giving) which deducts your donation from your monthly salary before tax. This means that on a donation of £5, you’ll actually pay just £4. Please speak to your employer about setting it up.
- Cheques, postal orders and CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) cheques can be sent to the Fundraising Team at Age Scotland, Causewayside House, 160 Causewayside, Edinburgh EH9 1PR.
- If you prefer human interaction, donations can be made over the phone, with a credit or debit card (processed in accordance with Data Protection legislation) on 0333 32 32 400 or in person at Age Scotland’s office between 9am and 5pm on weekdays.
Age Scotland, Causewayside House, 160 Causewayside, Edinburgh EH9 1PR
Scottish Charity Number SC010100