Call the Pension Credit claim line on 0800 99 1234 (textphone: 0800 169 0133). It’ll be quicker if you have the following details to hand:
- National Insurance number
- Bank account details
- Information about your income, savings and investments
- Information about your pension (if you have one)
- Details of any housing costs (such as mortgage, interest payments, service charges)
- Partner’s details (if you have a partner)
For advice on claiming Pension Credit, phone Age Scotland free on 0800 12 44 222.