There are three problems that can lead to people struggling with their fuel bills: high tariffs, inefficient homes and low incomes.
- Energy Efficiency tips – There are lots of little changes we can make to save money on our fuel bills.
- Smart Meters – What are they and how do they work? These will be installed in every home by 2020 and can be great for helping to reduce your fuel bills. We will debunk some myths about and find out what the benefits are.
- How to find the best energy tariff – There are more energy suppliers on the market than ever so it’s important to know what to look for, and who to speak to, when getting the best deal. You can save upwards of £200 a year and we’ll help you find out how.
- The Warm Home Discount – If you are eligible for this it could be £140 off of your electricity bill during the winter months. We’ll help to find out if you or anyone you know may be eligible for it and how it’s claimed.
- What you’re entitled to – We’ve all had cold calls from someone offering us a deal too good to be true. We’ll have a look into what we are actually entitled to and who we can chat to for advice.
For more information and to recieve a copy of our Warm and Well guide please contact our helpline on 0800 12 44 222