Age Scotland is proud to be a signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, the nation's promise that those who serve, or have served in the Armed Forces, and their families, are treated fairly.
Through the Veteran’s Project Age Scotland is enhancing its services and activities to better address the needs and interests of veterans aged 65 and older living in Scotland, and their families.
- Boosting the ability of our helpline team to support older veterans and their families
- Offering a suite of free advice guides to older veterans
- Training community groups and services in older veteran awareness
- Supporting older veterans to be more physically active within their groups and club
- Co-ordinating Unforgotten Forces, a ground-breaking consortium boosting the health and wellbeing of Scotland's older veterans
- Providing Comradeship Circles service to reduce loneliness and isolation among older veterans
Project inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterans' Project and Unforgotten Forces Co-ordinator - Doug Anthoney
Switchboard: 0333 32 32 400 or Direct Dial: 0131 668 8054 / Email: Doug.Anthoney@agescotland.org.uk
Veterans' Project and Unforgotten Forces Assistant- Linda McNeill
Switchboard: 0333 32 32 400 / Email: email@example.com
Comradeship Circles Facilitator - Pam McLennan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Direct Dial: 0131 668 8015