You can refer a person diagnosed with dementia to us and we will link them into the local community dementia provision in their area (delivered by People Keeping Well partners).
The person living with dementia will then receive:
- An initial phone call (and 6-monthly calls thereafter) from a dementia-trained link worker to see how things are and check what support they would like
- Dementia information, advice and support
- Opportunities to join friendly and fun dementia-specific and dementia-friendly groups and activities including:
- Dementia and Memory Cafés, social dining groups and coffee mornings
- Walking groups, exercise and chairobics classes
- Music and singing sessions
- Carer support groups and pampering sessions
- Groups for men and groups for women
- Gardening, allotment and farming projects and much more!
In order to refer someone to our service, all you need to do is download and complete our referral form (linked below) and then email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept referrals from health/social care professionals such as doctors, occupational therapists and mental health nurses.
Please click the Download Referral Form link below to access and complete the form.
Download Referral Form
Click the pink box to download our referral form.
If you do not wish to make a referral but would like to contact us to seek advice, guidance, support or training, please contact us via your preferred method using the contact details listed below:
Call: 0114 250 2875
And you can follow us for updates on: