100 CLUB!
A chance to win cash prizes every month and help local older people
Our new 100 Club is a great way for you to support us for just £2 a month with the chance to win cash prizes! Here’s how it works…
If you would like to join, simply complete and sign the attached membership form and Standing Order mandate for £24 annually (that’s just £2 a month to play) or pay by cheque.
This buys you one membership number (allocated by us) which enters you into the monthly cash prize draw for 12 months. All participants must be over 16 years old.
The draw for first, second and third prizes will take place on the last Thursday of each month.
If you win, a cheque will be posted to your address and your name published on our website and on Facebook (unless you tell us you wish to remain anonymous).
The prize money will be 45% of the membership fee taken that month. (If all 100 numbers are sold: 1st prize = £50, 2nd prize = £30, 3rd prize = £10.) The remaining 55% goes to Age UK Solihull and will help us to improve the quality of life for vulnerable and lonely older people in the borough. 
Any queries, please contact Lorraine Hart on 0121 704 7842 or email events@ageuksolihull.org.uk
JOIN OUR 100 CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER!

Join Age UK Solihull’s 100 Club for your chance to win cash prizes every month and help local older people.

100 CLUB WINNERS FOR AUGUST 2017

1ST - Number 018, Mr and Mrs Whittle (£25.00)

2ND - Number 017 , Mrs Browne (£20.00)

3RD - Number 029, Mr Thomson (£5.00)

Cheques will be posted to winners within the next week.

Want to join?

A chance to win cash prizes every month and help local older people.

Our new 100 Club is a great way for you to support us for just £2 a month with the chance to win cash prizes! Here’s how it works…

If you would like to join, simply complete and sign the attached membership form and Standing Order form for £24 annually (that’s just £2 a month to play) or pay by cheque.

This buys you one membership number (allocated by us) which enters you into the monthly cash prize draw for 12 months. All participants must be over 16 years old.

The draw for first, second and third prizes will take place on the last Thursday of each month. 

What happens if I win?

If you win, a cheque will be posted to your address and your name published on our website and on Facebook (unless you tell us you wish to remain anonymous).

What are the prizes?

The prize money will be 45% of the membership fee taken that month.

If all 100 numbers are sold:

  • 1st prize = £50 (25% of prize fund)
  • 2nd prize = £30 (15% of prize fund)
  • 3rd prize = £10 (5% of prize fund)

The remaining 55% goes to Age UK Solihull and will help us to improve the quality of life for vulnerable and lonely older people in the borough. 

JOIN OUR 100 CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER!

Any queries, please contact Lorraine Hart on 0121 704 7842 or email events@ageuksolihull.org.uk

Please post your completed form to: 100 Club, The Fundraising Team, Age UK Solihull, The Core, Central Library Building, Homer Road, Solihull, B91 3RG.

Further information