Telephone: 0121 704 7845
Read some of our client comments, below, about how our Postural Stability Instruction (PSI) Classes have made a difference to their lives.
"I had stopped going out, this has enabled me to go out again."
- "It has given me the ability to walk with confidence."
- "Helped me find my faults and use my muscles and posture in a good way, I have not had a single fall since starting."
PSI Classes at Three Trees Centre
- "Can go shopping alone or walk in the park."
- "I have had a fall and was able to get up off the floor by myself."
"I was always falling down and slithering my feet, it was very embarrassing and degrading but thanks to these classes I have not fell down."
- "I have benefited from the exercise: I can stand longer, I can walk for longer, I can lift my legs higher than before."
- "I feel much more confident walking in my home, I don’t need to hold onto the furniture."
- "It has taken away my fear of falling and changed my life by giving me confidence and made me stronger.
- The class has shown me that if I fall if I stay calm I can get up by myself and how to walk properly which I wasn’t doing before.
- 100% of participants were ‘satisfied’ or ‘very satisfied’ with the programme.
- 98% of participants rated how suitable the exercise was for their needs at good or above.
- 92% of participants rated the difference the programme made to their fear of falling as good or above.
- 78% of participants rated the difference the programme had made to their confidence to get up off the floor if they did have a fall as good or above.
97% of participants rated as good and above the difference the programme had made in encouraging them to take exercise at home.
- 94% of participants rated the information provided about exercise classes after the programme as good or above.
- 98% rated the venue and accessibility as good or above.
- 92% of participants who could exercise continued regular exercise
- At the 3 month follow-up 26% reported having had a fall, but it being a 'better fall', only 8% needed to call an ambulance
- At the 6 month follow-up, 8% reported having a fall with 0 ambulance calls