Who is the service for?
The service is for anyone aged 50 and over.
What does the service offer?
Qualified professionals offer a nail cutting service at various venues throughout South Gloucestershire. Please note that we will do a basic toenail and/or fingernail cut, but you will need to book a double appointment for both.
Who are the practitioners?
Nail clinics are held at the following locations:
- Patchway - Coniston Community Centre
- Yate - Library
- Thornbury - Osteopaths on The Plain
- Pilning - GP Surgery
- Downend - The Willow GP Surgery and Leap Valley GP Surgery
- Frampton Cotterell - Frome Valley GP Surgery
- Kingswood - GP Health Centre.
- Almondsbury - GP Surgery
How much does the service cost?
It costs £17 per appointment, however we do ask for a £10 administration fee to be brought to your first session. Therefore the first appointment will cost £27, then £17 thereafter.
How do I access the service?
To book an appointment please call us on 01454 411707 or email email@example.com.