Who is the service for?
The service is for anyone aged 50 and over.
What does the service offer?
Our nailcare service is run by trained professionals. They can cut you nails and check your feet for any problems and recomend alternative services to you. Why not book a double appointment and have them cut your finger nails as well.
Who are the practitioners?
Nail clinics are held at the following locations:
- Patchway - Coniston Community Centre
- Yate - Library
- Thornbury - Age UK South Glos office
- Pilning - Surgery
- Downend - The Willows surgery and Leap Valley surgery
- Frampton Cotterell - Frome Valley surgery
- Kingswood - Health Centre.
How much does the service cost?
It costs £17 per session.
How do I access the service?
To book an appointment please call us on 01454 411707 or email email@example.com.