Age UK Suffolk is celebrating 70 years of providing vital information, services and support to many thousands of older people in the county.
We would like to invite you, as a business in, or working in Suffolk, to join us and become a Platinum Friend of the charity for our anniversary year.
What are the benefits of being a Platinum Friend?
- Company logo on the Platinum Friends page of our website
- Social media shout outs for all new “Friends” throughout the year
- Certificate of support
- Local press & media coverage
- One ticket to our Anniversary Event* in February 2019, plus an additional ticket at the discounted rate of £35 per head (additional tickets £70)
- First 10 businesses to join will receive a banner/stand space at our Anniversary Event in February 2019
Why should my business be a Platinum Friend?
Becoming a Platinum Friend is a great way of ensuring that your business is demonstrating social good, meeting your corporate social responsibility policy, and forging strong links with the community in which your business operates. Working with a local charity can help to:
- Build networks—like minded work with others who demonstrate similar social values
- Higher employee retention—employees develop a pride in their workplace
- Team Building—fundraising & volunteering are great ways of your teams getting to know each other in a “non work” environment
70th Anniversary Business Event
We will be hosting a celebration day in February 2019—date and venue to be confirmed. The day will take the format of a conference style event, offering key note speakers, break-out sessions and workshops, as well as a delicious locally sourced lunch, lots of opportunities to network and ample supply of tea, coffee & tasty treats
Workshops/Speaker subjects to include:
- Challenges & benefits of an ageing workforce
- Why should my business be “dementia friendly”?
- The benefits of collaborative working
- How to make “CSR” work for your business
- Dementia Friends sessions
- Personal Profiles—how they can engage your teams & encourage stronger working relationships
Become a Platinum Friend —£200 per business
All Platinum Friends will receive a complimentary invitation to the Anniversary Business Event, and the opportunity to purchase one additional ticket at the discounted rate of £35. Any additional tickets will be charged at £70 per head (it is our 70th year!)
For further details about becoming a Platinum Friend, call 01473 298683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.