If you would like to know more about the work opportunities below please telephone Maria Chambers on 01483 503414 or email: email@example.com
If you are interested in becoming a Home Help or Gardener for our Help at Home Service, please visit our Become a Home Help or Gardener page
Human Resources Manager
For more information call 01483 503414.
If we would like to take your application to the next stage, we will be in contact with you within 4 weeks. Thank you very much for your interest in Age UK Surrey.
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Location: Rex House, William Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4QZ
Working Hours: 28 hours a week over 4 or 5 days
Salary: up to £23,000 per annum
Reporting to: Marketing, Fundraising and Business Development Manager
Summary: We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and motivated Marketing and Communications Coordinator to support our small but busy Fundraising, Marketing and Business Development team. You will create powerful and engaging content to raise the charity’s profile and increase funds across a range of media, both online and offline. You will need to contribute creatively and communicate effectively within a busy working environment.
Closing date: 30.10.2019. Interview date: wc 4th November 2019.
Please note CV's alone will not be accepted we require applicants to complete an application form.
- Update the website and social media channels
- Produce our newsletter twice a year
- Quarterly information emails to our stakeholders
- Produce videos and films for social media
- Create new artwork within brand guidelines for print and advertisements
- Write and distribute press releases
- Interviewing clients and writing compelling case studies for marketing purposes
- Manage stock control of marketing materials and co-ordinate distribution with staff, volunteers and external organisations
- Keep the marketing and fundraising database up to date
- Assist the team in delivering the marketing and fundraising strategy
- Assist in departmental administration
This is a varied role that will require a combination of strong organisational, communication and creative skills with a keen interest and knowledge of marketing and fundraising both online and offline.
- Confident user of Adobe creative suite (Indesign and Photoshop) videoing and photography
- Social media scheduling and analytics
- Experienced in Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Proficient user of Microsoft office and in particular Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent English and writing skills
- Organisational skills
- Confident user of databases
- Adaptable, flexible and self-motivated
- Team worker and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in marketing, communications or fundraising
- Marketing qualification