Age UK Sutton wants to collate short video clips highlighting what people love about us and our services, as a continuation of our previous poster campaign. These video clips will be used in a variety of different ways, which may include inclusion in a video for our Annual Review on 30 November, social media and website.
We want to gather as many of these as possible, from as many different sources as we can and get a real variety of videos.
Thank you for taking the time to film a short clip telling us why and what you love about Age UK Sutton. These are a continuation of our I ❤ Age UK Sutton poster campaign and will be used in a number of different ways, including for our Annual Review, social media and website.
Please make sure you read the Photo & Video consent terms below and fill out your details before submitting your clip.
Giving photo / video consent to Age UK Sutton
We have produced this form to gain your consent to use photos and/or videos (images) of you. In it, we explain how and why we take images, how they are used and stored, and both our rights when it comes to owning and managing your images.
Why we take photos and videos
Photos and videos are important to raise awareness of our work. They are very powerful in telling the stories of our beneficiaries, volunteers, supporters and staff to help people better understand who we are and what we do.
How we use and protect images
Images we take are used in different ways to tell a story. These videos will be used in a number of different ways such as in our Annual Review, on our website, social media and communications. They might be used in a report to funders, or printed in a leaflet about the services we offer, or as part of a PR article to a local newspaper. You can opt out of any of these methods below.
We store all our images in a media library on our secure system so that we can use them again. We store your details and the consents you've given with them so we know you have given permission for us to use these photos and videos.
Owning and managing images
By completing the form, you are giving Age UK Sutton written permission to take and use photos and videos of you without compensation to you, and to allow selected partners to use it, such as a funder or newspaper. It also means Age UK Sutton owns the images.
You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com, calling 020 8078 0002 or writing to us at:
Age UK Sutton
Sutton Gate, 1 Carshalton Road, Sutton, SM1 4LE
When we receive your request, we will delete your images from our system and make sure they are not used again in the future. However, it may not be possible to recall them from publications already in circulation, and we can’t control what happens to your image for example, once it is online or on social media.
Age UK Sutton Photo and Video Consent Form
In completing this form, I confirm that:
- I give full permission for Age UK Sutton staff, volunteers or other professionals associated with Age UK Sutton to take, use, edit and reproduce the photos and videos captured (images) in perpetuity throughout the world and to share the image(s) with partners we deem appropriate (e.g. funders, other organisations we may work with, newspapers and magazines) for the purposes of raising awareness, promoting and endorsing Age UK Sutton, including during our Annual Review, in media, marketing, communications and fundraising activity.
- I do not object to Age UK Sutton storing a copy of the photograph(s) or video(s) for the Specified Purposes or storing my contact details on their database in case they need to contact me.
- I acknowledge and agree that the copyright in the image(s) remains the property of Age UK Sutton.
- I hereby waive all rights of privacy or compensation which I may have in connection with the images(s) and the use of my name.
- Keep your clip around 15 seconds long
- Please start with your name & organisation (if applicable), then “I love Age UK Sutton because….”
- Try to make the shot head and shoulders with a relatively plain background
- Please remember to film in landscape mode, like this:
- Once you have filmed your clip and are happy with it, please send it to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address you have put on your consent form.