We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled volunteer with an interest in charity communications, marketing and a creative flair to help us deliver effective communications and marketing activities to reach our various audiences.
What do Communications and Marketing Volunteers do?
- Help to create engaging contect for Age UK Sutton's social media channels
- Monitor website and social media activity
- Contribute to insight about these channels and how best to utilise them
- Help with the administration of the database (training will be provided)
- Working with the Fundraising Manager to maintain Age UK Sutton's website (CMS training will be provided)
- Create branded collateral and other promotional material
- Support campaign, marketing, event and fundraising activities
Is it for me?
Are you looking for a new opportunity in your local community? Age UK Sutton is looking for enthusiastic team players who can bring people together to raise awareness of Age UK Sutton’s profile and the work we do to support older people. We are looking for local people across the Borough with lots of creative ideas and energy. Some experience of social media and communications, as well as creative writing and design abilities, would be desirable but not essential, as we have a range of opportunities to suit all.
For more information about the role, download the volunteer role description.
Enquiries about this role
If you have questions about this role that have not been answered here, then please do send us an email, and we will be happy to help. You can also find more contact details on the Contact Us page of this website